We’re looking for a proactive, charismatic and creative Senior Account/Project Manager to be the bridge between dynamic clients and our talented design team.
This is a key position in the studio. You’ll be running our larger creative projects and accounts: working with senior clients and making sure we deliver successful, world-class work. As well as that, you’ll have a hand in steering the ship: organising the flow of work through the studio, keeping the team focused and the commercials on track.
Reporting to the Director of Strategy (founder), you’ll be joining a tight, supportive and energetic team at the top of their game. We work hybrid remote, with regular days each week to get together, connect and collaborate in our sunny studio in central London.
- Own the studio schedule, coordinating with project managers and designers to maintain quality and efficiency of creative work.
- Scope, cost, set up and run larger projects, coordinating with design team.
- Source, commission, and manage external suppliers (freelance designers, copywriters, programmers, developers).
- Ensure projects run to brief and on budget.
- Communicate with clients throughout, managing expectations, pre-empting issues and organising documentation.
- Build strong relationships with key clients, understanding future plans, and how we can support their success.
- Contribute to and own account plans for key clients: outlining growth opportunities for stronger relationships for the business
- Contribute to new business conversations (in conjunction with strat + design heads as necessary). Manage, write and present.
- Mentor junior project manager.
- Maintain studio culture with enthusiasm and energy.
Your knowledge and experience
- Degree or equivalent
- Project management qualification (desirable)
- Project/Studio management software tools: WorkflowMax, Xero, Monday
- Minimum of 5 years’ proven creative agency experience, managing multiple clients, projects and stakeholders as an account or client-facing project manager.
The skills and talent we're looking for
- The ability to create robust, relevant and compelling proposals and plans, built on an understanding of client goals and opportunities for best-in-class creative solutions.
- A passion for client satisfaction, building relationships that will weather any storms, and making decisions that are client-first.
- A love of business metrics, from experience of signing off proposals with clients to forecasting and tracking budgets.
- Good knowledge of our industry and client sectors, and a thirst for developing new accounts and opportunities.
- Confidence, knowledge and experience to overcome unforeseen challenges with creativity and humility.
- Excellent communication skills; the ability to lead and unite teams to deliver high quality work.
- Thrives on adaptability and working in a small, dynamic team.
Whilst the position is hybrid remote, we value and encourage in-person collaboration. Applicants must live a commutable distance to central London.