Join our supportive, friendly and collaborative team in an exciting period of growth. We’re looking for a proactive and creative Senior Account & Project Manager to be the bridge between dynamic clients and our talented designers.
This is a key position in the studio. You’ll be running our larger creative projects and accounts: working with senior clients and making sure we deliver successful, world-class work. As well as that, you’ll have a hand in steering the ship: organising the flow of work through the studio, keeping the team focused and the commercials on track.
We work hybrid remote, with a healthy work-life balance, and regular days each week to get together, connect and collaborate in our sunny studio in central London.
- Own the studio schedule, coordinating with project managers and designers to maintain quality and efficiency of creative work.
- Scope, cost, set up and run larger projects, coordinating with design team.
- Source, commission, and manage external suppliers (freelance designers, copywriters, programmers, developers).
- Ensure projects run to brief and on budget.
- Communicate with clients throughout, managing expectations, pre-empting issues and organising documentation.
- Build strong relationships with key clients, understanding future plans, and how we can support their success.
- Contribute to and own account plans for key clients: outlining growth opportunities for stronger relationships for the business
- Contribute to new business conversations (in conjunction with strat + design heads as necessary). Manage, write and present.
- Mentor junior project manager.
- Maintain studio culture with enthusiasm and energy.
Your knowledge and experience
- Degree or equivalent
- Project management qualification (desirable)
- Project/Studio management software tools: WorkflowMax, Xero, Monday
- Minimum of 5 years’ proven creative agency experience, managing multiple clients, projects and stakeholders as an account or client-facing project manager.
The skills and talent we're looking for
- The ability to create robust, relevant and compelling proposals and plans, built on an understanding of client goals and opportunities for best-in-class creative solutions.
- A passion for client satisfaction, building relationships that will weather any storms, and making decisions that are client-first.
- A love of business metrics, from experience of signing off proposals with clients to forecasting and tracking budgets.
- Good knowledge of our industry and client sectors, and a thirst for developing new accounts and opportunities.
- Confidence, knowledge and experience to overcome unforeseen challenges with creativity and humility.
- Excellent communication skills; the ability to lead and unite teams to deliver high quality work.
- Thrives on adaptability and working in a small, dynamic team.
Whilst the position is hybrid remote, we value and encourage in-person collaboration. Applicants must live a commutable distance to central London.
Salary range: £37,000 - £42,000