Without is an independent brand design studio with a 15 year track record in creating and developing award-winning brands for hospitality, leisure and luxury clients. We’re looking for an intelligent, multi-talented modern communicator to enhance our profile by telling our story. It’s the story of taking restaurants like Wahaca from startup to national favourites. Of uniting a group of disparate gyms into Third Space, London’s luxury health club. Of understanding the power of being different, and how this shapes everything we do – from work with clients, to our internship scheme.
This is a creative role, combining the collegiate culture of an in-house role with the project variety of agency life. Reporting to directors and liaising with a talented design team, you’ll take responsibility for raising the profile of the studio by creating innovative ways to share our work and results, as well as our approach, insight and culture.
You’ll lead the following…
- Interpreting brand strategy into innovative, effective communications activity.
- Creating and owning a robust plan.
- Immersing yourself in studio work and culture, liaising with the team to inform and direct profile-raising activity at all levels.
- Writing with creativity and impact for web, social and press.
- Executing. From ensuring our digital channels are best-in-class to securing media coverage.
As well as talented communications professionals, we’d also consider applications
from other client-focused areas including exceptional marcomms-focused strategists,
creatively-minded client services people, or brand-focused writers who can demonstrate the following qualities:
- Experience of agency marcomms, with success in both B2B and consumer marketing.
- A talented, intelligent writer and editor with an original voice, creative flair, and a proven ability to make the complex simple. You’re comfortable researching, interviewing and crafting stories. We value great writing in our work; yours will feel best-in-class.
- A strategic thinker with experience of creating big-picture plans.
- Proven integrated communications experience, from PR to modern social media.
- A natural networker, with good energy.
- A doer who can use initiative to turn ideas into practice.
- A digital native with experience of testing and analysing effectiveness.
- A student of our industry; confident amongst leading brands in ‘people and places’.
Working with us
We want to shape a role with energy and purpose rather than follow preconceptions. As such, we’re open to discussing a full or part-time position with the right person, at the right level, with a salary to match.
You’ll benefit from a flexible approach to work that combines remote working with days collaborating in our studio in Clerkenwell, London.
Alongside the results we create for clients, we pride ourselves on our positive, supportive culture. We’re an equal opportunities employer, where ideas are welcomed from all quarters.
Hours: Part-Time (c.20 hrs a week)
Location: onsite and remote